FACILITIES & SERVICES
Stay awhile and you’ll feel like you been adopted by the friendly smiling staff at Pondok Pisces. Get to know them a little and you’ll enhance your holiday experience a lot. They genuinely want to make your stay with us the highlight of your Bali visit, so please don’t hesitate to ask if there’s anything extra you require.
Each bungalow or villa at our resort is individual and unique and they all offer the following facilities and services. We also offer a range of optional low cost services to enhance your stay.
- Daily breakfast
- Rooms cleaned daily
- Bar fridge
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Free drinking water (Aqua Gallon)
- Safety box
- Ceiling fans and fans
- Good quality mattress and linen
- Mosquito nets
- Electric mosquito coils
- Hot and cold water shower
- Good quality towels
- Soap & Shampoo
- LCD TV (at some bungalows)
- Special at the Beach House: full Air Condition & satellite system program TV
- Room service
- Free WIFI
- Kitchen at Riverside bungalows
- Free use of library of books and games
- Indoor living area with coffee table and chairs
- Outdoor terrace with comfortable seating and great views
- Garden shower to rinse off after surfing
- Restaurant “Tom’s Garden Cafe” at Pondok Pisces
- Swimming pool at Balian Riverside.
Optional extra services
Other service you can get while you stay at Pondok Pisces.
- Traditional Balinese massage
- Traditional Balinese healing
- Hair and Body treatment
- Laundry & ironing services
- Baby sitting service
- Baby cot rental
- Surfboard & boogie board rental
- Surfing lessons (book prior)
- Motorbike rental
- Car rental
- Tours, courses & workshops
- Yoga or meditation sessions
- Doctor on call
We offer a hire car service with English speaking driver/guide for personalized tours and transfers to anywhere in Bali.
- Airport or Hotel transfers
- Tours around Bali
- Air-conditioned vehicle with seating for four adults in comfort
Our restaurant “Tom’s Garden Cafe” is a casual open air dining with a wide selection of Asian and Western favourites. Overlooking beautiful Indian ocean.
Our Friday night BBQ’s are famous.
Served from 7.30 AM to 9.30 PM
- Balinese, Indonesian, Asian & Western food
- BBQ feast every Friday night
- Unique Balinese specialities by order including ‘Bebek Betutu’ and ‘Babi Guling’
- Free Wifi
- Take Away
Staff & Tipping
Our staff are from the local village, Desa Lalanglinggah and some of them understand very little, if any, English. The cooking and waitering (as in waitress) staff however do speak enough English to communicate simply with you. Please be understanding and patient with them. They are all Balinese and very gentle people who are keen to give their best.
We add a standard service charge to your bill which is automatically passed on to the staff. The standard wages for staff though are very low and anything extra you would like to give as tips would be greatly appreciated. There is a ‘TIPS BOX’ in reception next to cashier.